9-bloggers-im-thankful-for

Continuing our theme of gratitude in the run up to holydays, I'd like to express my gratitude to 9 bloggers I'm thankful for.  9  people whose blogs I recommend you read if you don't already.
  • Michael Hyatt – Thanks for being a great example as CEO, blogger, and social media .  I aspire to lead people within my company and influence those outside of it the way you do.
  • Steve Fogg – Thanks for your passion for church communications and for raising the bar through your blog.
  • Tim Schraeder – Thanks for all you do to help other church communicators through your blog, Outspoken, Cultivate, and more.
  • Mike Ellis – Thanks for pushing the envelope and challenging me and others to love people that most tend to ignore – the poor, homeless, alcoholics, people who have messed up, people who think different that I do.
  • Brandon Cox – Thanks for being a pastor of pastors.  And thanks for being an exceptional example and advocate for pastors leading through blogging and social media.
  • John Saddington – Thanks for raising the bar in the church/tech niche of the blogosphere.  I learn a ton from you and am a better blogger because of your blogging.
  • Dan King – Thanks for working with me on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, for the awesome job you did tweeting from Haiti, and for all you do with The High Calling.
  • Phill Gibb – Thanks for engaging with me on Christian Web Trends and in social media.  You've been one of the most frequent commenters and retweets for a long time, and have contributed a lot of insight here over the years.
  • Ron Edmonson – Thanks for heart you have for developing leaders and for the way you challenge and encourage leaders through your blog.
Of course, there are lots of other bloggers who I appreciate but just don't have the space to thank here.
What bloggers are you thankful for?
http://gospelmarketing.blogspot.com/2010/11/changing-paradigms.html
http://blog.ourchurch.com/2010/11/16/9-bloggers-im-thankful-for/

No comments:

Post a Comment